REL T-5x Subwoofer
T/5x borrows from its older brother, T/7x, a single long-throw 8-inch bass engine (200mm). Designed from a composite of aluminum and lightweight paper, this cone captures detail that will amaze while delivering enough energy to sound deeper than you'd expect for its size. In T/5x, its throw - the ability to play louder - has been increased. Internally, the suspension received numerous upgrades that transform a car's handling from a family sedan to a true sports car. More power, more finesse.
Perfect for small and medium sized spaces, T/5x blends perfectly into any interior. Floor firing is part of its secret; the bass energy hits the floor and distributes evenly throughout the room, making it work like a larger model. For those who are picky, the hidden bonus is that this design even eliminates the grill, giving it the purest form.
Slightly larger than its predecessor, it actually seems smaller due to subtle design changes to minimize its visual presence. Finally, 5 hand-polished coats of lacquer in your choice of high-gloss white or piano black add luster to the gently rounded furniture.
- Type: Closed, Down-Firing Drivers
- Active Driver Size & Material: 8-inch FibreAlloy™, 200mm long excursion, inverted aluminum dust cap, steel chassis
- Low Frequency Extension: -6dB at 32 Hz
- Power: 125 watts (RMS)
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Wireless Capability: Arrow (optional), Zero Compression, Single Large Scale Integrated Chip
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 267 x 317 x 322 mm