The flagship WSS430 super-slim series for wall installation, provides effortlessly the critical audiophile and cinema experiences. With the design principles and technologies of our flagship Platinum II speaker models, the performance of this impressive in-wall solution is challenged by the best high-end box speaker designs.
It retains the shallow depths of the siblings - all three have identical footprints - and delivers the highest audio performance, based on design principles and materials, from the high-end Platinum II speakers from Monitor's Audio.
The Range Topper uses curved C-CAM cones to ensure maximum membrane rigidity. The main goal is to reduce distortion. High-strength neo magnets and larger voice coils provide unprecedented driving power, low magnetic leakage and a slim profile. The magnet system provides a "hanging" motor assembly that keeps the coil in the gap, further reducing distortion and increasing load capacity.
With only 50 mm depth, the WSS430 is busy. The MPD high-frequency converter technology-also from Flagship-Platinum II-designs from Monitor Audio- ensures incredibly low distortion and delivers a clear high frequency up to over 50 kHz. Remove the magnetic front bezel of the model, and you can rotate the tweeter for optimal dispersion when using the model in landscape orientation.
- Good, better, best rendering
- Super slim depth 50 mm - fits in 2 "frame walls or where space is tight
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally - fits between standard wall frames of 3.60 m
- Elegant, slim profile, only 385 x 140 mm wide
- Three 3 "woofers / midrange drivers with improved technology and performance advantages - MMP II, C-CAM and curved C-CAM membranes
- 25mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter on WSS130 and WSS230 models. The WSS430 uses the MPD high-frequency converter from the Platinum IC model and the Platinum II showcase series
- High quality crossovers - selected and tuned for stunning sound reproduction
- Magnetically mounted frameless panels - inconspicuous, reliable and easy to maintain.
- Patented Tri-Grip Fasteners - Reliable, Robust and Quick to Install
- Gold-plated spring pressure connections - easy to connect and reliable
- Paintable aperture - for tuning and merging with the device
- The CSS430 has rotating tweeters for optimal coverage when used in landscape mode
- Installation template WB3 (dark blue)
- Frequency response (-6dB): 70 Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M): 87 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 106.5 dBA
- Resilience (RMS): 75 watts - total range (120 watts at crossover frequency 100 Hz @ 12 dB / octave)
- Recommended amplifier power: 10 - 120 W
- Chassis assembly: 3 x 3 "curved C-CAM cone woofers / midrange drivers
- 1 x MPD high-frequency converter - rotatable for upright or transverse installation
- Recommended crossover when using AVR / processor: 100 Hz at least 12 dB / octave (optimally 24 dB / octave)
- Overall dimensions: 385 x 140.5 mm
- Total depth (with cover): 54.25 mm
- Dimensions mounting cutout: 346 x 101 mm
- Mounting depth: 50 mm
- Connections: Gold-plated spring pressure connections - for connecting bare wires up to 3 mm2
- Type of fastening: 6-point attachment Tri-grip
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Building material: Mineral filled ABS plastic, RoHS2 compliant. Lacquered steel panel
- Installation template: WB3 - dark blue
|Tiefe in cm:||, zwischen 0-5|
|Höhe in cm:||zwischen 35-40|
|Breite in cm:||zwischen 10-15|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Monitor Audio WSS430
- Further products by Monitor Audio