Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 surround speakers
Prices 1454.03 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 30-60 Workdays
- Order number: SW10833
Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 surround speaker
A large high performance centre channel loudspeaker with two bass drivers and a FST™ Continuum™ cone midrange driver.
Carbon dome tweeters have been specially developed for the 700 Series. They make a huge improvement on the aluminium twin dome tweeter, raising the resolution threshold to 47 kHz and delivering precise imaging and hair-splitting detail.
The silky, accurate Continuum™ cone midrange driver reproduces voices and instruments with clarity and precision.
Developed using advanced computer modelling techniques, the Aerofoil™ profile bass membrane is designed with different thicknesses to provide stiffness and strength where it is most needed. The result: deep and dynamic bass.
- Model: HTM71 S2
- Description: 3-way bass reflex system
- Features: Decoupled carbon dome tweeter / Continuum™ cone FS midrange driver / Aerofoil™ profile bass cones / Flowport™
- Chassis: 1 x decoupled carbon dome tweeter with high frequency power (ø 25mm) / 1 x Continuum cone FST midrange driver (ø 100 mm) / 2 x Aerofoil profile bass cones (ø 165 mm)
- Frequency range: -6 dB at 45 Hz and 33 kHz
- Frequency response: 50 Hz-28 kHz ±3 dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL (2.83 V RMS, 1 m)
- Distortion factor: 2nd and 3rd harmonic (90 dB, 1 m) / <1 % 90 Hz-22 kHz / <0.5 % 120 Hz-20 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω (minimum 3.0 Ω)
- Recommended output stage power: 30 W-100 W at 8 Ω (undistorted)
- Dimensions: Height: 225 mm / Width: 590 mm / Depth: 285 mm (housing only)
- 301 mm, including grill and connections
- Net weight: 18.3 kg
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by BOWERS & WILKINS
|Maße||28.5 cm x 59 cm x 22.5 cm (L x B x H)|