Wharfedale Denton 85
Prices 775.03 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 3-5 Workdays
- Order number: SW10536
Denton 85th Anniversary is a two-way speaker in the classic bookshelf tradition, hand blended by Mahogany Wharfedale carpenters, with a built-in bezel and traditional tungsten fabric grille.
However, under the traditional outward appearance, the Denton 85th Anniversary is up to date using a blend of traditional and advanced technology. The bass unit is equipped with the innovative woven Kevlar cone from Wharfedale, which is mounted on a rigid die-cast chassis. This combination delivers rich, detailed bass / midrange output with outstanding dynamic performance. High frequencies are processed by a woven, high-frequency ferromagnetic textile dome unit designed for smooth, detailed RF expansion.
These drive units are combined by a sophisticated crossover that is virtually inaudible to the listener, resulting in a coherent, seamless music output that is both exciting and natural in the reproduction of source material.
- General description: 2-way vent box / stand-mounted
- Housing type: bass reflex
- Transducer extension: 2-way
- Bass driver: 165 mm (6.5 ") black woven kevlar cone
- Rider: 1 "(25 mm) soft dome
- Sensitivity (2.0V at 1m): 88dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-120W
- Peak SPL: 95dB
- Nominal impedance: 4Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.8Ω
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass extension (-6dB): 40Hz
- Crossover frequency: 3.1 kHz
- Cabinet volume: 13.5 l
- Dimensions H x W x D: 340 x 240 x (275 + 12) mm
- Net weight: 9.0 kg / pcs
|Tiefe in cm:||zwischen 25-30|
|Höhe in cm:||zwischen 30-35|
|Breite in cm:||zwischen 20-25|
|Farbe:||mahagoni (Echtholzfurnier), walnuss (Echtholzfurnier)|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Wharfedale Denton 85
- Further products by Wharfedale
|Maße||27.5 cm x 24 cm x 34 cm (L x B x H)|