Cambridge Audio Aeromax 2 Speakers (pair)
Prices 629.53 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 5055300408723
Cambridge Audio Aeromax 2 Tripod Speakers
Building on the groundbreaking design of the award-winning Aero 2 speakers, the Aeromax 2 has been enhanced to sound even better than its predecessors. Available in black and white, the high-gloss finish and spatial sound make the innovative Aeromax 2 the first choice for those who appreciate elegance and first-class performance.
Wide sound control
By generating vibrations in the horizontal plane, the 4th generation BMR drivers produce a particularly room-filling sound and a much wider sound image. This makes the speakers ideal for modern homes and room arrangements that do not allow the speakers to be positioned for optimum stereo image. The Aeromax 2 can be set up at any point and stereo or surround effects are still impressively reproduced.
Our BMR drivers take advantage of the patented 'Bending Wave' principles typically found in flat-diaphragm loudspeakers and combine them with the piston-like movement (back and forth) of conventional loudspeakers. A crossover frequency of 250 Hz between the BMRs and the conventional drivers or subwoofers not only results in more uniform highs, but also has advantages for bass reproduction. Aeromax cone drivers and subwoofers are specifically designed to complement the BMR drivers, resulting in a kinematic, spatial sound with rich, accurate bass.
- New BMR driver: The Aeromax 2 and 6 are both equipped with brand new 4th generation BMR drivers, which provide excellent, highly detailed treble reproduction.
- Improved crossover: The Aeromax uses extremely high quality crossover components to achieve superior clarity and transparency.
- High-quality cabinet stiffeners: Extensive stiffeners anchor the driver units in the cabinet structure, resulting in lower sound coloration and better dynamic response. This is especially important because the woofers are actually high-performance subwoofers, and the more stable the cabinet, the better the sound quality.
- New speaker terminals: The Aeromax 2 and 6 both feature brand new gold-plated speaker terminals that meet audiophile standards and guarantee ultimate performance.
- High-quality internal cabling: Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) is used for the internal cabling to ensure the purest possible signal flow between the gold-plated terminals, crossovers and drivers.
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 22kHz
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-120 Watt
- Driver: 1 x 46 mm (2-inch) BMR, 1 x 165 mm (6.5-inch) high-performance subwoofer
- Colours: High-gloss black or high-gloss white
- Dimensions(W X H X D): 203 x 370 x 335 mm
- weight: 7,24 kg
|Tiefe in cm:||zwischen 30-35|
|Höhe in cm:||zwischen 35-40|
|Breite in cm:||zwischen 20-25|
|Sound-Charakter:||bassstark, kraftvoll, raumfüllend|