Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (dts Heimkino & HIFI GmbH, Bruno Kreisky Straße 33, 9500 Villach, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0043 4242 360 630, fax: 0043 4242 360 630 9) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have e.g. cash on delivery fees, extra insurance or express delivery) immediately and at the latest within 30 days from the day on which we received your returned goods. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. Deductions can only be made if the goods are returned to us in a deteriorated condition (this applies to the goods themselves and their packaging).
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 30 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired. We assume the costs for the return, except for goods which, due to their nature, cannot be returned normally with the parcel service. Please request a separate offer for this. In addition, we do not assume the costs of returning the package if it weighs more than 30kg and therefore has to be sent via a freight forwarder. You are also responsible for properly insuring such packages. The shipping weight is specified in the item description.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You must ensure adequate packaging and, if you send the goods back yourself, we recommend that you take out transport insurance for the entire purchase price (including additional costs) of the goods, since any transport damage or loss will be at your expense. We expressly recommend taking meaningful photos of the items and their packaging before returning them, with a time stamp. In the event of transport damage, this prevents you from being charged for the depreciation.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
1. Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, such as different furniture and special colours.
2. Goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery. In-ear headphones are considered hygiene items because they are worn in the ear due to their design and thus come into contact with secretions of the earwax glands. It is therefore not possible to take back in-ear headphones where the seal has been broken.
3. Goods that have been bottled are also excluded from the right of return. (such as various cleaning agents)
Goods can only be taken back if they are in perfect, resalable condition. Opened goods will be checked by us and, if necessary, a price reduction must be made.
There is no right of withdrawal for purchases made directly in our specialist shop (no distance selling).
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To d-t-s Heimkino & HIFI GmbH, Bruno Kreisky Straße 33, 9500 Villach, email@example.com, Fax: 004342423606309
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.