Arcam AVR30 AV Receiver
The design of the HDA series is based on Arcam's many years of experience.
The Arcam AVR30 is a powerful AV receiver that delivers breathtaking realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. The AVR30 features dynamic Class G amplification to power the most complex speakers. Audiophile listening experiences are optimized through full calibration.
- Dolby Atmos, IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D and DTS: X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC component compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam spatial correction
- Audiophile DAC ESS 9026PRO
- Class G power amplification - Related toroidal transformer
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast / UPnP function for streaming audio
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
Output power per channel 8Ω / 4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, <0.02% THD 120 W / 200 W.
- 2 channels driven, 1 kHz, 0.2% THD 140 W / 220 W.
- 7 channels driven, 1 kHz, 0.2% THD 100 W / 180 W.
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) <0.15 mV
Stereo Line Inputs
- Maximum input 4.5 V RMS value
- Nominal sensitivity 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance 47kΩ
- Signal / Noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal / Stereo direct 100dB / 110dB
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz ± 0.2dB
- Nominal output level 1 V RMS (max. 5 V RMS)
- Output impedance 560Ω
- THD + N (20 Hz - 20 kHz) -100 dB
- Maximum output level in 32 Ω 5 Vrms
- Output impedance <100Ω
- Mains voltage 110-120V or 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) 1.5 kW (heat dissipation approx. 5200 BTU / hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical) 100 W (heat dissipation approx. 340 BTU / hour)
- Power consumption (standby) <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D x H 433 x 425 x 171 mm
- Weight: 18,1 kg