Arcam Solo Muso Kompaktlautsprecher in silber
Prices 286.15 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 7-14 Workdays
- Order number: 12665
The muso speaker is designed to perfectly complement Solo Movie & Music systems. It uses the same audiophile sound quality and understated yet stylish aesthetics as the rest of the Solo range. Simple placement and effortless sound quality are the hallmarks of the new solo music speaker.
- Stunning sound quality of music and movies
- Compact and elegant mini-monitor
- Critically damped aluminum chassis
- Proprietary paper / fiber sandwich cone material
- Two-way design with 5-element crossover
- 80W load capacity, nominal impedance 4Ω
- Available in black and silver
- The main propulsion unit uses a proprietary paper pulp and fiber sandwich cone, resulting in an optimally lightweight, yet stiff cone. The drive unit housing is die cast and has been used over the more common and cheaper steel housings, as thinner support structures can be used to more easily direct the sound from the back of the speaker cone into the interior of the housing and reduce reflected sound back towards the cone. which would lead to distortions.
- Inside the case, the loudspeaker pad continues to dampen internal reflections and increase the apparent volume by slowing down the air movement, thereby extending the low-frequency response. In addition, the walls are lined with anti-vibration adhesive material to significantly reduce the noise emission from the cabinet.
- The muso tweeter is a tweeter made of pure aluminum. As with the main driver, the sound is output both forward and backward from the tweeter. When reversing through the tweeter, the sound reaches the back of the tweeter and is emitted into the housing. To counter this, the back of the tweeter is attenuated, which significantly reduces this distortion and improves the clarity of the sound, especially the fine detail.
- By using a forward facing connector, the muso speaker can be used near walls without affecting the connection response. To achieve a bass extension without "chuffing", a long connection with a large cross section is needed. Since the music cabinet is not large enough to accommodate a long port, the port is bent inward and provided with thick sidewalls to support itself at loud volumes with minimal vibration.
- Also available are matching wall bracket and stand.
- System design
- Two-way speaker with 4.0 liters internal volume
- The cabinet is solid made of cast aluminum
- 125 mm (5 inch) cone bass / midrange unit. Proprietary paper pulp cone, die-cast basket
- 25 mm (1 inch) vaulted neodymium aluminum tweeter
- Rated power (maximum)
- frequency range
- 70-22,000 Hz
- Impedance (nominal)
- 83 dB / W, measured at 1 m distance
- Powerful 6-element design, 2.5 kHz, 12 dB / octave
- Recommended output power of the amplifier
- 20-100 W
- 4 mm, 5-way, gilded binding posts
- Painted silver or black
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (including terminals)
- 150 x 270 x 165 mm
- net weight
- 3,010 kg
- EAN / UPC code
- 5 060133 602606 (black)
- 5 060133 602590 (silver)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Arcam Solo Muso Kompaktlautsprecher
- Further products by Arcam