Final D8000 Pro Edition On-Ear Headphones
Prices 3879.03 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 15-30 Workdays
- Order number: SW11297
Final D8000 Pro Headphones
While maintaining sensitive sound quality, we have tuned the D8000 with the Air Film Damping System (AFDS) exclusively for the professional who desire higher volume than normal consumers. Human hearing characteristics, which make the low frequency range easier to hear as volume increases, have also been taken into account. As a result, the D8000 Pro Edition offers sound quality that is perceived as clearer when listening to rock, pop, and other selections with a narrower dynamic range compared to the D8000, which is especially suited for classical music and other selections with a wide dynamic range.
- In conventional planar magnet models, the amplitude increases in a lower and lower range, and as the diaphragm comes into contact with magnets, the frequency of bass tones had to be raised to a value that the driver unit can reproduce. To compensate for the lack of bass tones, the inside of the ear pads was sealed tightly and the front part of the diaphragm was closed.
- With D8000, the problem of the diaphragm coming into contact with magnets has been solved by AFDS (Air Film Damping System), and it has become possible to reduce the frequency of bass tones that the driver unit can reproduce. Combined with breathable ear pads, bass reproduction is possible with a volume and open sound only achievable with superior dynamic models.
- This is the same principle as sealed-ear headphones, which can reproduce bass frequencies despite their small size. By sealing the inner ear pads, it is possible to produce bass tones over low frequency bands. These become the bass tones produced in a sealed room like headphones.
- Housing: aluminum magnesium alloy
- Driver: AFDS planer magnetic
- Cable: OFC black cable 1.5 m, 3.5 mm φ connector / OFC silver coated cable 3 m, 6.3 mm φ connector
- Sensitivity: 98 dB / mW
- Impedance: 60Ω
- Weight: 0,50 KG
- Cable length: 1.5 l / 3 m