Musical Fidelity M2SCD CD player with D/A Wander
Like the matching M2si full amplifier, the M2scd is also available as a serious HiFi system at a modest price. The M2scd exceeds all expectations, from the fine fit and finish of the metal case to the unique technology inside. The M2scd builds on our many years of technical experience and is equipped with both a mains choke filter and a high-tech digital stream noise filter. Such innovations allow the player to deliver technical performance; it features low distortion and an almost flat frequency response as well as minimal interference and jitter. The DAC design of the M2scd is also based on its high-end siblings and uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure excellent data recovery from your discs. Simply put, that means you hear more of your music. Ratings say "a very mature and polished actor" who "sounds refined and elegant".
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output, digital 0 dB level: Cinch output - nominal 2.2 V eff
- DAC circuit: 24-bit delta sigma dual differential 8x oversampling (bit stream)
- Total correlated jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Linearity: <0.1 dB to -96 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz -0.2 dB max.
- Channel separation:> 105 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 117 dB "a" - wtd.
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.003% 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Line Level Outputs: 1 pair of Line Level RCA connectors, left and right output
- Digital outputs: 1 Cinch coaxial SPDIF connector, 1 optical TOSLINK connector
- Mains voltages 115 / 230VAC 50 / 60Hz (factory-set)
- 100 VAC 50/60 Hz (alternative)
- Consumption 20 Watt maximum
- Unit only, unpacked 6.65 kg
- In shipping carton 10,5 kg
- width 440 mm
- High, including feet 100 mm
- Deep (from front to rear) including terminals 375 mm (14¾ ")
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Musical Fidelity