Cambridge Audio 851CS (pcs) - silver CD player
Prices 1648.03 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 5055300405227
Cambridge Audio Azur Stereo 851 C
The 851C is the top CD player and DAC from Cambridge Audio. He uses the most extensive digital expertise to get to the cornerstone of your digital music, the two dual-differential DACs and second-generation Adaptive Time Fitlering make your music sound exactly what the artist wanted it to sound - exceptional. The 851C consistently uses audiophile grade components and the most advanced technologies to ensure your music plays perfectly. Your CDs run in their own pure audio CD drive, which together with the S3 servo system ensures error-free data retrieval and jitter minimization. The ultra-solid metal construction also ensures that the components are isolated and vibration-free. All data then passes through the 2nd generation Adaptive Time Filtering process. It projects everything up to 24 bit/384 kHz Hi-Res quality, no matter which source the data originally came from. The result is that there is virtually no jitter left and your music sounds simply stunning. After upsampling, your music is then routed through the dual Analog Devices DACs (very high quality digital-to-analog converters), which are used in dual differential configuration i.e. each channel has its own DAC for data processing. As a result, you get a lifelike stereo sound image: you can hear the individual instruments with amazing accuracy in specific areas of your room. All these audiophile components are powered by a large toroidal transformer, which provides a high-quality and constant signal without noise or humming.
- Digita Analog Converter : Dual Analog Devices AD1955 24-Bit DACs
- Digital Filter: Analog Devices Black Fin ADSP-BF532 32-Bit-DSP with ATF2 upsampling to 24 Bit / 384 kHz of the 2nd generation. Linear phase, minimum phase, or steep mode.
- Analog filter: Fully balanced linear-phase 2-pole Bessel filter
- Digital input 1: S/PDIF 75 Ohm or TosLink optical
- Digital input 2: S/PDIF 75 Ohm or TosLink optical
- AES input: XLR balanced 110 Ohm per wire
- USB audio input: USB type B compliant with audio profile 1.0 or USB audio profile 2.0 (user-selectable)
- Audio outputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced Cinch analog outputs
- Compatibility: USB 1.0 16-24 bit, 32-96 kHz, USB 2.0 16-24 bit, 32-192 kHz, TosLink 16-24 bit, 32-96 kHz, S/PDIF and AES/EBU 16-24 bit 32-192 kHz, CD playback is limited to 16 bit / 44.1 kHz per se
- Distortion factor: <0.0004 %
- Distortion factor (unweighted): < 0.0004%
- IMV: 0.0002%.
- Max. power consumption: 40 W
- Idle power consumption: 8 W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5 W
- Colours: black or silver
- Dimensions (W X H X D): 430 x 115 x 360 mm
- weight: 10,0 kg