Sonus Faber Lumina 5.1 Home Cinema Set
Prices 5810.30 € with bank transfer in advance, incl. VAT free shipping
Article is ordered, delivery time at least 3-5 Workdays
- Order number: SW11661
Sonus Faber 5.1 Set
This set of Lumina III floorstanding speakers, Lumina I bookshelf speakers, Lumina Center center speaker and a Gravitas I subwoofer is perfect for your new sound experience.
The Lumina III is a compact and elegant tower,
the perfect choice for any mid-sized room
and is capable of delivering a wide frequency response,
a great dynamic impact and a beautiful midrange response.
- System: 3-way floorstanding speaker system, Ventilated speaker design
- Speaker: Tw: Ø 29 mm high-resolution DAD™ driver, Md: Ø 150 mm paper cone driver, W: Ø 2x150 mm paper cone driver
- Crossover: optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal room/time performance "Para-cross topology™". Crossover frequencies: 350 and 3500 Hz.
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Rated impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended amplifier output power: 50W - 250W, undistorted signal
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 989 x 228 x 277,7 mm
- Weight: 15.9 kg per unit
The Lumina I is the most compact high-end passive speaker in its category:
This feature makes it extremely easy to place and makes it the perfect choice
for smaller rooms. Despite its size, the Lumina I is capable
of tons of musical engagement.
- System: 2-way bookshelf speaker system, Vented speaker construction
- Speaker: Tw: Ø 29 mm high-resolution DAD™ driver, Mw: Ø 120 mm paper cone driver
- Crossover: optimized amplitude/phase response for optimum room/time performance. Crossover frequency: 2000 Hz.
- Frequency response: 65 Hz - 24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Empfolene amplifier output power: 30W - 100W, undistorted signal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 280 x 148 x 213 mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg per unit
Lumina Center I
Lumina Center I is the perfect addition to any multi-channel setup.
The center speaker of the series is suitable in terms of performance and
and sound in small and medium-sized listening environments.
- System: 2-way horizontal speaker system. Ventilated box construction
- Speaker: Tw: Ø 29 mm high-resolution DAD™ driver, Mw: Ø 2 x 120 mm paper cone driver
- Crossover: optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal room/time performance. Crossover frequency: 2000 Hz.
- Frequency response:65 Hz -24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohm
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 100W, undistorted signal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 168.6 x 523.6 x 212.7 mm
- Weight: 7,6 kg per piece
Gravis I delivers incredibly powerful
performance from compact subwoofers.
- System: sealed boxes, active subwoofer with downfiring
- Speaker: 1 x 210 mm (8") long excursion speaker with treated paper cone and wide rubber surround
- Amplifu8ng: High linearity Class AB, 150 W (nominal), 250 W (peak)
- Frequency response: @ - 6dB, from 30 Hz to Fc (user adjustable)
- Mains input voltage: Factory selected, 120 Vac - 60 Hz or 230 Vac - 50 Hz
- Fuse: T4.0A (110 Vac, 60 Hz); T2.0A (230 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Controls: Independent volume controls for master and LFE, continuously adjustable crossover frequency (30 to 120 Hz), slope 24 dB/oct, signal phase inversion switch (0/180°)
- Audio signal inputs: LFE (Low Frequency Effect) - mono RCA plug; LINE - mono RCA plug; HIGH LEVEL - Neutrik 4-pin Speakon©
- Power consumption: 0.5 W (stand-by), 200 W (nominal power)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 334 x 286 x 316 mm including feet
- Weight: 14,5 kg